This post was last updated on 18th May 2018
Quick links: Tickets | Ethos | Sponsors | Video | What’s new? | Location
If you are having issues getting your tickets or any other questions that are not on our FAQ page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (yes it’s .co) and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!
- Please note, there are limited startup alley pitches available.
- Exhibiting opportunities [startup alley pitches] are only open to startups who have registered for startup tickets. Startup alley pitches are selected by Legal Geek and our Advisors. If you have startup tickets this does not mean that you are guaranteed a startup alley pitch. See more startup FAQs.
You can get your ticket(s) on the Legal Geek Conference page.
Discounts are available for groups of 5-9 (15% OFF) and groups of 10+ (30% OFF), register a group ticket here.
If you do not know all the names of attendees yet please register the names as TBC under your email address and you can log back into your Universe account and change these nearer to the date, read how to edit tickets here.
- Struggling to find your ticket?
Search your inbox for email@example.com
Still can’t find it? Read how to sign in to your account to find your ticket(s).
- Do I need a ticket in my name?
Yes, every attendee needs a ticket in their name with a barcode / QR code.
- How do I edit the details of my ticket
If you need to change the name on your ticket please read this post on how to do this.
- Please can I have a VAT invoice?
Read how you can download a VAT invoice here.
- Can I purchase a ticket via invoice?
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered company name & address, number of tickets and full name, company, job title and email address of each attendee you would like to purchase. There is a £10 / ticket admin fee (per invoice) for payments made by invoice on orders below 5 tickets. Tickets will not be registered until we have received full payment and are subject to availability.
- I was issued a complimentary ticket but can’t make it anymore, can I cancel my ticket.
Ah shucks, we will miss you. No worries though, please email email@example.com to cancel your ticket as this will allow someone else to attend.
- I can’t make it, can I have a refund?
Tickets are non-refundable, however, you can transfer your ticket to somebody else. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need another ticket to come to the after party?
No, all tickets will be eligible to come to the awards and after party. Entry is on a first come first serve basis. Only conference ticket holders are able to attend the after party.
- I am searching for an Eventbrite ticket but I can’t find one
We have moved from Eventbrite to a new platform called Universe. If you are struggling to find your ticket search your email for email@example.com
- How do I apply for startup tickets?
You can apply on the conference website or click here for startup tickets. If you would like more than 2 tickets please check the applicable box on the form and we will send you an access code to purchase additional tickets via donation to Law for Good [discounted from full ticket price]
- How do I know if I have been approved for free startup tickets?
You will receive an email within 10 working days with your tickets on from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not been approved, then you will receive an email to say that your application was unsuccessful.
- How do I apply for a startup alley pitch?
We will be selecting startups for our alley nearer to the conference with the help of our advisors. Please complete the application for startup tickets and we will review this list when selecting startups.
- I have a startup ticket, does that mean I have a startup alley pitch [trade stand]?
No. If you have been issued a free startup ticket you have access to the event. Startup alley pitches are selected by Legal Geek and our Advisors. Startups with alley pitches will receive an email with the subject: “startup alley pitch granted.” There are featured startup packages at this year’s conference. Please email: email@example.com for more information.
Details of the Event
- Where is the Legal Geek Conference?
We outgrew last year’s venue so we have moved 100 yards down the road: Truman Brewery Events, Entrance via Ely’s Yard, Dray Walk, London, E1 6QR.
- What is the ethos of this event?
If you have never attended a legal geek event we really encourage you to read our ethos page.
- What time is the conference?
Registration opens 8.30AM [doors open 9am]
Main Conference: 09.00 – 17.30
Startup awards and drinks: 17.30 – 20.00
LawRocks! after party: 19.00 – 23.00
- Live filming and photography
There will be live filming and photography throughout the event, which will be shared on social media. By attending you consent to being filmed and photographed.
- What is your security policy?
We want to make our event safe and secure and our friendly and experienced security professionals will be searching bags at their discretion on entry. Please read our ethos and code of conduct for more information.
Legal ‘Design’ Geek Event
- I have a ticket to the Legal Geek Conference, does this include access to the Legal ‘Design’ Geek Conference on the day after [18th October]?
Afraid not :(, these are two separate events, so you will need to purchase a separate ticket to the Legal ‘Design’ Conference.
We use the Eventbrite ticketing platform for the Legal ‘Design’ Geek Conference
And we use Universe ticketing platform for the Legal Geek Conference
- Can I speak at the 2017 conference?
You can register your interest to speak at the conference here. Please note: we are already oversubscribed for speakers so sadly there is no guarantee we will be able to accommodate all speaker requests.
- Are the speakers & schedule confirmed?
We will be publishing some confirmed speakers nearer to the event, however, due to reasons beyond our control, this is subject to change.
- I am a student but cannot afford to pay the ticket price. Can I still get involved?
We are looking for student volunteers to help us out with setting up and running the Conference on the day. Click here for discounted student tickets or to apply as a volunteer.
- Are there any sponsorship opportunities?
We have now filled all headline & featured sponsor slots, huge thank you to our 2018 sponsors. If you are interested in any other sponsorship opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org [yes it’s .co]
Quick links: Tickets | Ethos | Sponsors | Video | Quotes | Location | Speakers