The day after the Legal Geek North America Conference we are collaborating with the British Consulate in New York to showcase technology and innovation. Due to the limited numbers at the venue this will be an invite, application only event [details below].
Who are the Department of International Trade?
The UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) has overall responsibility for promoting UK trade across the world and attracting foreign investment to our shores. DIT works to promote UK exports of goods and services; deliver the best international trading framework for the UK outside the EU; and maximise opportunities for wealth creation through supporting Foreign Direct Investment, with a renewed focus on overseas direct investment.
Draft agenda for June 26th:
- 15.00 – 15.30: Guests arrive and registration
- 15.30 – 16.00:
- 15.30 – 15.35: British Consul General in New York and HM Trade Commissioner for North America, Antony Phillipson
- 15.35 – 15.40: Jimmy Vestbirk intro
- 15.40 – 16.30: Showcase of UK companies launching into US MC’d by Cammila Garcia, Vice Consul, FinTech & Professional Services
- 16.30 – 17.00: Networking and drinks nearby
This event will be in a British Government building in Manhattan, the venue will be revealed to approved attendees.
Schedule subject to change without notice.