- Can technologies which are gaining increasing traction in commercial law serve to widen access to justice? How can this technology transfer be encouraged?
- What are the capacity, financing and other barriers to technology being deployed to widen access to justice and to scale up?
- What is the right balance to strike between allowing innovation and experimentation on the one hand, and managing potential harms on the other?
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in how technology can improve access to justice 🙂
Nesta is a global innovation foundation, working with the SRA to improve Access to Justice.
More details about this event to be announced soon…
- Date: Tuesday 5th February 2019
- Time: 18.00 – 20.00
- Location: Barclays Eagle Lab Notting Hill Gate, 1st Floor, 81 Palace Gardens Terrace, Notting Hill, W8 4AT
18.00 – 18.30: Arrive
18.30 – 18.40: Introductions
18.40 – 19.30: Roundtable discussions
19.30 – 19.40: Closing remarks
19.40 – 20.00: Networking
Program and date subject to change without notice. By attending this event you agree to our Ethos and Code of Practice. More: www.legalgeek.co/our-ethos/