Technology promises to transform the commercial legal services landscape in the coming years. But what are the opportunities for technology to tackle the access to justice challenge, and what will it take to seize these opportunities? Join our roundtable organised in collaboration with Nesta and Eagle Labs to discuss questions including:
- Can technologies which are gaining increasing traction in commercial law serve to widen access to justice? How can this technology transfer be encouraged?
- What are the capacity, financing and other barriers to technology being deployed to widen access to justice and to scale up?
- What is the right balance to strike between allowing innovation and experimentation on the one hand, and managing potential harms on the other?
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in how technology can improve access to justice 🙂
Nesta is a global innovation foundation, working with the SRA to improve Access to Justice.
More details about this event to be announced soon…
- Date: Tuesday 5th February 2019
- Time: 18.00 – 20.00
- Location: Barclays Eagle Lab Notting Hill Gate, 1st Floor, 81 Palace Gardens Terrace, Notting Hill, W8 4AT
- 18.00 – 18.30: Arrive
- 18.30 – 18.40: Introductions
- 18.40 – 19.30: Roundtable discussions
- 19.30 – 19.40: Closing remarks
- 19.40 – 20.00: Networking
Program and date subject to change without notice. By attending this event you agree to our Ethos and Code of Practice. More: www.legalgeek.co/our-ethos/