Thank you to everyone who attended our first meetup of 2019, our speakers Sylvia Cohen & David Roylance and Barclays Eagle Lab for hosting this event.
We have had a lot of in-house lawyers register for this event, and we have also had a lot of interest from tech companies so we have broadened the invite to make it an open event for anyone to come.
In the spirit of collaboration, everyone will also have a chance to speak in the Open Mic session.
This event will focus on how we can improve public speaking and selling, whether you are a lawyer or startup. We have two speakers including Sylvia Cohen specialises in helping lawyers communicate more effectively she also helps keynote speakers command a stage. David Roylance who helps women smash the glass ceiling and he is a leadership and performance coach.
- Date: Wednesday 30th January 2019
- Time: 17.30 – 21.00
- Location: Barclays Eagle Lab Notting Hill Gate, 1st Floor, 81 Palace Gardens Terrace, Notting Hill, W8 4AT
- 17.30 – 18.00: Arrive between 17.30 – 18.00
- 18.00 – 18.05: Jimmy (Legal Geek) – Intro
- 18.05 – 18.50: Sylvia Cohen and David Roylance, Communications Experts
- 18.50 – 19.20: Open Mic session
- 19.20 – 19.40: Speed networking
- 19.40 – Finish: Networking and optional tour of Eagle Labs
Program and date subject to change without notice. By attending this event you agree to our Ethos and Code of Practice. More: www.legalgeek.co/our-ethos/