We are really excited to be teaming up with Crafty Counsel to hold a dedicated In-House event. We’ll be featuring an expert panel discussion, case studies of LawTech being adopted in-house, Live Video recording, beers and pizza! This event is supported by Eagle Lab.
Sneak preview video:
This event is sold out
- 17.30 – 18.00: Arrive
- 18.00 – 18.10: Jimmy (Legal Geek) and Ben (Crafty Counsel) – Intro
- 18.10 – 18.20: Jimmy – Legal Tech / Startup scene
- 18.20 – 18.30: Wavelength Law – ‘Moving from a cost centre to a profit centre’ and ‘How to become a more demanding client of a law firm, constructively’
- 18.30 – 18.50: Breakout session [15mins] and summary [5mins]
- 18.50 – 19.00: ‘Meet the startup: Juro GC case study’
- 19.00 – 19.20: Breakout session [15mins] and summary [5mins]
- 19.20 – 19.30: Ben and Jimmy wrap up
- 19.30 – Finish: Networking & Drinks
- Date: Wednesday 5th September 2018
- Time: 17.30 – 20.30
- Location: Barclays Eagle Lab Notting Hill Gate, 1st Floor, 81 Palace Gardens Terrace, Notting Hill, W8 4AT [Google Maps]
Program and date subject to change without notice. By attending this event you agree to our Ethos and Code of Practice.