20th August 2015
As part of the LegalGeek.co series of Law Tech events, we are hosting an evening of inspirational speakers including the Founder of Lexoo – “Leaving Law to Start a Law Startup” and the Founder of Living Lawyers – “Women Who Law Tech”.
The event was kindly sponsored and hosted by qLegal at Queen Mary University Law School.
– 7.00 – 7.30 Arrive & register
– 7.30 – 8.00 Intros & speed networking drinks
– 8.00 – 8.30 Founder Living Lawyers:“Women who Law Tech”
– 8.30 – 9.00 Founder Lexoo: “Leaving Law to start a Law Startup”
– 9.00 – 9.15 Q&A
– 9.15 – Finish Drinks / Pizza / Fun
REGISTER AND SHARE
Leave the ties at home, please. We have a no-tie policy and our events are designed to be informal networking events for Techies and Lawyers. Organised and sponsored by Jimmy Vestbirk, Legal Geek. Ask a question in the comments below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
A big thank you toQueen Mary Law School for hosting our meet-up and providing us with a lovely location and well-lit room to chat. #LegalTech