We are coming to Moscow to meet the coolest LawTech startups in the region! Legal Geek is a startup first network and we are really excited to be visiting Moscow for the first time, we organise a conference with over 2,000 attendees from around the world. In 2017, we traveled around Europe in a 1972 VW Camper van and this year we want to get out of our London bubble to visit the best hubs for tech in the world.
Hear from 3 speakers (agenda below). Then we are inviting startups to pitch in the Moscow qualifying round, to be eligible to win a travel grant to our 2,000 person London conference. The World Tour overall winner will win a travel grant, receive a startup alley exhibitor pitch and a speaker slot. Startups will have 1 x minute to set up and 3 x minutes to pitch each to our judges. Sign up as a startup or attendee to meet the coolest legal startups in Moscow.
Tweet using #LGRoadTrip
- Date: Monday 14th May 2018
- Time: 16.00 – 20.00
- Register: Signup free!
- Location: The Internet Initiative Development Fund, Myasnitskaya st 13, building 18 (Google Maps: IIDF)
Win a Travel Grant!
Holger Zscheyge, Managing Director, Infotropic Media
Anton Pronin, LegalTech Director, Skolkovo Innovation Centre
Andrey Neznamov, Counsel at Dentons; Head of the Robotics and AI Regulatory Research Centre
- 16.00 – 16.30: Guests arrive
- 16.30 – 16.35: Introduction UK LegalTech
- 16.35 – 16.40: Hear from Nextlaw Labs & Nextlaw Ventures
- 17.40 – 17.50: Guest speaker
- 17.50 – 18.10: Startup Pitching Competition to the Judges above
- 18.10 – finish: Drinks, food and networking
Thank you to our World Tour partners Nextlaw Ventures and Nextlaw Labs and thank you to Holger Zscheyge from Infrotropic Media for supporting us locally in Moscow 🙂
Film an interview
On Monday 14th May you can meet Jimmy Vestbirk for a video interview to be shared on social media. The location is TBC at the moment but you can book a slot on Calendly.