We are coming to San Francisco to meet the coolest LawTech startups in the region! Legal Geek is a startup first network and we are really excited to be returning to San Francisco.
Legal Geek is based in London and we organise a conference with over 2,000 attendees from around the world. In 2017 we traveled around Europe in a 1972 VW Camper van and this year we want to get out of our London bubble to visit the best hubs for tech in the world.
Roland Vogl, Executive Director, CodeX & Stanford Law School
Dan Jansen, CEO Nextlaw Ventures
Srin Madipalli, Product Manager, Airbnb
Hear from 3 speakers (agenda below). Then we are inviting startups to pitch in the San Francisco qualifying round, to be eligible to win a travel grant to our 2,000 person London conference. The World Tour overall winner will win a travel grant, receive a startup alley exhibitor pitch and a speaker slot. Startups will have 1 x minute to set up and 3 x minutes to pitch each to our judges. Sign up as a startup or attendee to meet the coolest legal startups in San Francisco.
Tweet using #LGRoadTrip
- Date: Thursday 7th June 2018
- Time: 18.00 – 22.00
- Register now, it’s free!
- Location: Parisoma: 169 11th Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103
- 18.00 – 18.30: Guests arrive
- 18.30 – 18.35: Jimmy Vestbirk, Founder Legal Geek: Introduction to UK startup scene
- 18.35 – 18.45: Dan Jansen, CEO Nextlaw Ventures
- 18.45 – 18.50: Roland Vogl, CodeX & Stanford Law School
- 18.50 – 18.55: Srin Madipalli, AirBnb
- 18.55 – 19.00: Break
- 19.00 – 19.45: Startup Pitching Competition to the Judges above
- 19.45 – finish: Drinks and Networking
Win a Travel Grant!
We love to hear from all startups, but winning pitches must come from startups that are…’Fast-growing legal technology businesses, less than 7 years old and believed to have received/generated less than £5m in funding/revenue’.
Thank you to our World Tour partners Nextlaw Ventures and Nextlaw Labs.
Thank you to PARISOMA for kindly hosting us for this event, PARISOMA is a space where ideas meet execution. They cultivate an experimental environment through COWORKING, EDUCATION, and EVENTS.