We are coming to Singapore to meet the coolest LawTech startups in the region! Legal Geek is a startup first network and we are really excited to be visiting Singapore for the first time.
Legal Geek is based in London and we organise a conference with over 2,000 attendees from around the world. In 2017, we traveled around Europe in a 1972 VW Camper van and this year we want to get out of our London bubble to visit the best hubs for tech in the world.
Hear from 3 short international speakers. Then we are inviting startups to pitch to be eligible to win a travel grant to our 2,000 person London conference. Then we are inviting startups to pitch in the Singapore qualifying round, to be eligible to win a travel grant to our 2,000 person London conference. The World Tour overall winner will win a travel grant, receive a startup alley exhibitor pitch and a speaker slot. Startups will have 1 x minute to set up and 3 x minutes to pitch to our judges. All pitching must be in English. As a startup or attendee to meet the coolest legal startups in Singapore.
- Date: Thursday 17th May 2018
- Time: 17.30 – 21.00
- Location: Singapore Academy of Law, 1 Coleman Street, #08-06 The Adelphi, Singapore 179803 (Google Maps: Singapore Academy of Law)
- Register now, it’s free!
- 17.30 – 18.30: Guests arrive
- 18.30 – 18.35: Introduction UK LegalTech
- 18.35 – 18.40: Hear from Nextlaw Labs & Nextlaw Ventures
- 19.40 – 19.50: Guest speaker
- 19.50 – 19.10: Startup Pitching Competition to the Judges above
- 19.10 – finish: Drinks and Networking
Win a Travel Grant!
- Come to make friends, not to sell
Dress comfortably (please, please, no ties)
Come to learn and to teach.
Look after your fellow law-gends, you may need their help someday.
This is your community, please pitch in and help. You will be rewarded.
Thank you to our World Tour partners Nextlaw Ventures and Nextlaw Labs and thank you to Singapore Academy of Law for hosting us and supporting us locally in Singapore 🙂
Film an interview
On Thursday 17th May you can meet Jimmy Vestbirk for a video interview to be shared on social media. The location is TBC at the moment but you can book a slot on Calendly.