Who, what and where
- Legal Geek grants you a non-exclusive and revocable license (“Terms & Conditions”) to use and access the website www.legalgeek.co (“Site”). In these Terms & Conditions, “us”, “we” and “our” refer to Legal Geek and references to “you” and “your” is to you, the end user.
What you agree to when using this site
- By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions you must immediately stop using the Site.
- We will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of the information on the Site.
- The User accepts all data and information provided on the Site is for informational purposes only.
- We may change, update or otherwise amend the Site at our absolute discretion at any time and without notice.
- Legal Geek provides you with access to the Site (“Services”).
Who can Use the site & access the services
- You are granted a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to access the Site on the condition that:
- You only use the Site for lawful purposes;
- You do not engage in any defamatory, improper, indecent or offensive behaviour;
- You are not breaking any local, state or state law in your relevant jurisdiction by accessing this Site;
- You will treat the Site and its users with respect and will not partake in any conduct that could be considered bullying, harassment, degradation, insulting or otherwise demeaning to the human standard of any other person (as determined by us); and
- You do not breach any of these Terms and Conditions.
- By using this site you acknowledge that we are not required to keep the Site available for your use and we make no warranties as to its availability.
- We accept no responsibility for the unavailability of this Site, or any offers of Services found on the Site, and you agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage that you or any other person incurs by not being able to access the Site.
- We make no guarantees, implied or express, as to the ongoing availability of the Site or Services.
- All content on the Site and the Services are the copyright and property of Legal Geek. Without the express written permission of Legal Geek, you shall not:
- replicate all or part of the Site or Services in anyway; or
- incorporate all or part of the Site or Services in any other webpage, site, application or other digital or non-digital format.
- Legal Geek has moral & registered rights in its trademarks and you shall not copy, alter, use or otherwise deal in the marks without the prior written consent of Legal Geek.
- You agree that by using the site you will not copy the Site or Services for your own commercial purposes. You agree and warrant that you will not solicit the Users and Members of the Site to join another competing site or in any way to stop using the Site in preference of using another site offering comparable services. You indemnify us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty.
Third party websites & advertising
- The Site may contain articles, information & advertising from third-party businesses, people & websites (“Third-Parties”). You consent to receiving this information as part of your use of the Site.
- We are not responsible for any information transmitted by Third Parties or liable for any reliance you make upon the information or statements conveyed by Third Parties (or in relation to your dealings with Third Parties), nor are we responsible for the accuracy of any advertisements. .
Limitation of liability & indemnity
- You agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the conduct or activities of any User and that we are not liable for such under any circumstances.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the Site, including any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions.
- In no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any other similar or analogous loss resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site or any content, or in any way relating to an experience itself (or the provision or non-provision of an experience), whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, in equity or any other legal theory, and whether or not we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damage to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
Termination & cancellation
- Your use of the Site may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, by Legal Geek on a temporary or permanent basis by Legal Geek giving you written notice. You must immediately cease using the Site should you receive a notice cancelling your license to use the Site.
- You can direct notices, enquiries, complaints and so forth to email@example.com.
- We will notify you of a change of details from time-to-time by altering these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to form a relationship between Legal Geek and you of joint venture, partnership, employment or other association in any way other than parties to these Terms & Conditions.
- Any provision of these Terms & Conditions, which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, is, as to that jurisdiction, ineffective to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction. The parties will negotiate in good faith to replace any such provision with a provision which is valid and enforceable and consistent with the intention of these Terms & Conditions, so far as is reasonably practicable.
- A consent, notice or communication under these Terms is effective if it is sent as an electronic communication (having the meaning given to that term in Electronic Communications Act 2000 and the Electronic Signatures Regulations 2002) unless required to be physically delivered under law.
- These Terms form part of an ecommerce transaction and the parties agree that these Terms shall be accepted electronically and the agreement to these Terms is formed & validly entered into electronically.
- The termination of these Terms & Conditions does not affect the parties’ rights in respect of periods before the termination of these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms & Conditions are made in accordance with the laws of England & Wales